maandag 24 januari 2011
WTF??? Woman Has A STROKE . . . Caused By A HICKEY Given To Her By Her BF!!!
The next time you find yourself getting intimate, be sure to cover your neck -- a hickey might be more dangerous than you thought.
That's right, a woman in New Zealand suffered a small stroke that partially paralyzed her after receiving a hickey -- or as the Kiwis call it, a "love bite" -- from her eager bedfellow,
At first, doctors struggled to find the cause of the stroke, until they discovered a small "bruise" on the woman's neck -- located very close to a major artery.
The force of the hickey-giver's suction had caused a blood clot in the artery, which then travelled to the woman's heart,
Wow love does really hurt!!:s
Delen op Twitter
Delen op Facebook
Delen op Pinterest
Een reactie plaatsen
Reacties plaatsen (Atom)