maandag 24 januari 2011

BEYONCE . . . GIRL . . . STOP IT!!! SHE'S SAYING THAT JAY Z TOOK HER VIRGINITY!!! (HOW MANY OF Y'ALL BELIEVE THAT RUBBISH)



Beyonce is out teling tales again. I've learned that Bey said THIS when asked by a British magazine about her prior boyfriends:
"People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I've had,' she says. 'When I was 12, 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend till I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I've always been very loyal and a little more mature.

Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend - we didn't live together, we didn't, you know . . . That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I've only had one other boyfriend in my life - Jay

Before marrying Jigga, Beyonce's been linked romantically to Nas, Mos Def, Marques Houston, Kobe Bryant, and Sean Paul. And if you believe that NONE of the aforementioned dudes got the PANNIE DRAWERS . . . I've got a bridge to sell you . . .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten